 Space / 19687
Re: The XR20 Tadpole.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:40:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Neato Tim. The black looks good sticking out of the smooth white.. good
contrast. And those bombs are nice, but what peice is that right after the
1x1 w/ fins? Looks unlego to me. You and minifigs.. always a strange
combination...

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com
Thank You Kyle, I try :D. The piece that is right after the 1x1 w/ fins is a
Technic Transmission Driving Ring Extension, I got mine from Jango Fett's
Slave 1. I like minifigs the most i think, the stranger they are the better
they are is how i think :D

T.

In lugnet.space, Tim Deering writes:

8< snip >8

Here is the link to the mainfolder:

8< snip >8

The Inspiration for the Tadpole is Dan Jassim's Comet fighter,
seen here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=19756

8< snip >8