  *374186 (-20)
  Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de

Heavy. In my gut I know this kinda thing suckz. Its hard to put in words. Bare with me. I'd be a little put off too if its true what you suspect. When using Lego to represent certain shapes, contours and designs, for us, using the various shapes and (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Intellectual property and the Internet (Was "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de)

Am I the only that is wondering why we are talking about this to the detail that we are since Lamborghini should be the one that should be worried about an image that I would venture to guess that they own a copyright to? Also, aren't there a very (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - The waters are still - a brief pause and analysis -

How mich does it weigh? (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Intellectual property and the Internet (Was "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de)

(...) This doesn't make much sense to me. If I create a sculpture, for example, I own the copyright to the sculpture, because it is a unique creative work, right? So if I build a MOC, I have the copyright to the MOC, not just the pictures of it... (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

Hey Matt, neat, I like all those little clips and connections. Check you out using thoses little Binoculars for a double joint system. Very cool. Good luck! e (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

That's actually pretty cool. The articulartion and 'transformation' is great, as is the piece usage and posability. The overall shape is nice, too. This is a nifty little MOC. Is this a permenant camera? It's not really that bad! ;) -JHK (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Jamocklaquat - The waters are still - a brief pause and analysis -

I have been getting some questions and I realized an update is in order. At this point in time construction on Jama has been halted. I intend to use the money and effort to goto Bricks West 2003 in California rather than spend it on Jama. So at this (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  New MOC: Micro Mech

Hello, <and delurk, I guess> Anyway, after being inspired by some of the rather interesting mini renditions, I decided to try a hand at it myself, and I think the results are halfway decent. Manufactured originally by the IRLCC for covert (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de

"TooMuchDew" <wtoenjes@attbi.com> wrote in message news:H7v0uI.42r@lugnet.com... (...) piece (...) Yea, straight to me with the address and phone number of the person who buys it. :)) -- Lego is not a toy: it's a way of life! Build on! (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

  Re: cool site for .space ideas

That's very cool! (URL) has a few, but most models are from Sci-fi series. I noticed that here (URL) term 'greeblie' was used. A google search revealed that we aren't the only weird guys on the net using the term 'greelies!' Hmmm... (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de

(...) To inject a bit of levity here, see: (URL) the notice (URL)copyright..you are not allowed to copy my design and try to (...) Not wanting to be at all mean-spirited here (I'm guessing by the spelling errors this is a younger poster) but at (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

  cool site for .space ideas

(URL) it out -p p.s. if anyone knows of any other sites like this please post 'em (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Alien Fighter+a variation on a theme by Jon Palmer

Hello, all. I've made an alien fighter: (URL) Dave's Freighter, a model that is inspired by Jon Palmer's Bison MOC (that is truley one the best MOCs ever, IMO) (URL) might make web pages for them later. PLMKWYT, and don't be afraid to criticize. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lame Parts Entry - Strix

Wow! That is a GREAT model. It's just... beautiful. The lame parts really blend in well, and all the angles used on the wings is just awesome. The ship is a very cool-looking, and the vaguely pod-like cockpit is excellent. I really like how you made (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

  Re: Best time/day to list auctions?

(...) Definitely True. Todd Lehman had some data listed in this message: (URL) I have always found it odd and counterintutive that Tuesdays seem to be the day of highest bidding activity. Personally, when I used to run a few auctions I would time (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: A space physics question

(...) I'll say "sure" but with this question as a follow-up. Pulleys are usually used on Earth to gain a mechanical advantage. In space, since the object is weightless (but still has mass!) there isn't the need for the pulleys... at least as far as (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space)

  Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Nicole Drumm writes: <snip> (...) (URL) ones circled in red are (I think) are part of a little laser station thingie I made. The parts circled in green are part of this: (URL) that helps! -JHK (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Lame Parts Entry - Strix

"Reed Anderson" <gingivere@redwall.net> wrote in message news:H7utA4.C8J@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) <snip> I like this design very much. Looks like a orithopter variant. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

  Re: Lame Parts Entry - Strix

wow, that thing is really cool looking i particularly like the 3 lt grey claws on the wings on the 'guns' that are dk grey. the contrast is really neat and the repetition of the element works well nice pod-like front too ;-) -paul (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

  Transmitting time USB vs serial

Hello, I use lejos 2.1.0 and legousbtower 0.52 from the lejos distribution. I measured the transmitting time of an Int from PC to RCX with the attached programs and got the following result: 1. single integer (LED at the tower is off before pressing (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact