  *374058 (-10)
  Re: Himoda Temple

Keith, Was this based from some existing structure? Somehow it reminds me of the one in the James Bond movie You Only Live Twice. Curious to know if the base has some hidden rooms/compartments? Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Himoda Temple

That's a great battle arena, plus one of the best Japanese buildings I've seen. Great work! (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Basil's Artisan Shop

Tony, Always looking for new uses of otherwise lame parts that we've gotten extra pieces of. They're from the SW pod racing sets but have been used in other sets like the Alpha team. Thanks, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Review of 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer

Kerry, your review was most thorough! I do not have the time nor the patience to type an equally thorough response. However, I respond just hours after completing my own ISD...I must say you are being too critical of the model's integrity. I would (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Fw: 8475 seemed to be lacking.....

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message news:3E0CD163.7DEE6D...ers.com... (...) You know what was the highlight of my day? Watching a woman catch her high heel in a pothole *inside* an aisle at Wal Mart and fly headfirst into a tower of (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Himoda Temple

Hey, That's great. Your walls and moat look just like some real castles I saw in Japan. My favourite is the garden with the lantern in it. regards, Mark (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: The Rock (for my large church)

(...) I don't expect any derailments, since the only track that is going through is straight (2 tracks, each 12 sections long). The tunnel on the "waterfall" side is a "dummy" for now. Anyway, the large black wall contains a section that can be (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  ISCC

Hey guys, there's only 2 entries so far in this year's ISCC Adventurers section... what a bummer. Be sure to enter something this weekend! (Still working on mine..) Take care, Gary (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: big help finding pieces to purchase

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H7t1BL.Gno@lugnet.com... (...) Peeron will do this. It has a color table for each element (which may be surpressed if it is too big but there is a link to see it if this is the case) which (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BR144 model , input wanted

(...) I know... the model isn't nearly finished. The roofline looks too coarse, the flat spaces are too large, the front is too angular and the center part is raised too much. I still need to get more feel for some of the advanced techniques, such (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact