 Castle / 15392
Re: MM Basil's Artisan Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 03:34:47 GMT

Tony,

Always looking for new uses of otherwise lame parts that we've gotten extra
pieces of. They're from the SW pod racing sets but have been used in other
sets like the Alpha team.

Thanks,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.castle, Tony Alexander writes:
    Amado & sons,
    Awesome!  I especially dig the use of those wing/vane thingies as
roofing...really inventive & creative use that many might overlook in
typecasting the piece.  Looks great, and festive!  Love it!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander
.Spacer newbie & .Castle delurker