 Castle / Ninja / 279
Re: Himoda Temple
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 03:38:40 GMT

Keith,

Was this based from some existing structure? Somehow it reminds me of the
one in the James Bond movie You Only Live Twice. Curious to know if the base
has some hidden rooms/compartments?

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Keith Goldman writes:
Please check out my latest MOC Taka Himoda Temple.  This is a temple where
fighters of all persuasions come to train and display their prowess.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

-Keith