 Castle / Ninja / 276
Re: Himoda Temple
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 18:50:56 GMT

Wow, that's huge!  You've done the whole bridge/moat/hill thing very well.
The little decorations are also very nice, and the walkways are very cool.

The wrestling/fighting ring is cool, too.  Wonder what all those scorpians
are for.  Poor competitiors!

I love this style, and I like any model with hills in it.

Very nice!

-JHK

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Keith Goldman writes:
Please check out my latest MOC Taka Himoda Temple.  This is a temple where
fighters of all persuasions come to train and display their prowess.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

-Keith