 Castle / Ninja / 277
Re: Himoda Temple
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 19:10:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Keith Goldman writes:
Please check out my latest MOC Taka Himoda Temple.  This is a temple where
fighters of all persuasions come to train and display their prowess.

Awesome model! Especially like the japanese temple design
and the palm tree accents to the side. (printed parts
are nice too. How many of them did you place on the
model? I'm guessing around 80, counting both sides.)

I particularly like the dragon pics (with the samurai
rider and the reins.) Very interesting assembly at that.
Nice use of packs too.

Not exactly sure what's going on in the first
scorpion pit scene, though. Is the guy with the
grey radar dish stepping on a scorpion, or
getting stung? (or is he doing some sort of odd
eastern ritual?)

The small temple with the samurai warlord statue
and the archers to the side evoke interest as
well. (a lot of guards for one small temple!)

Anyway, great model!

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y