  *373992 (-10)
  Re: Himoda Temple

Wow, that's huge! You've done the whole bridge/moat/hill thing very well. The little decorations are also very nice, and the walkways are very cool. The wrestling/fighting ring is cool, too. Wonder what all those scorpians are for. Poor (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Black Falcon minifigure sculpture

(...) own. :) ...It looks like a great companion to the TLC figure. And I think your eyes and smile design look more true to real minifig heads. Although I cannot help but wonder what the minifigs in the nearby BFF must be thinking. I suppose they (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> skrev i meddelandet news:H7rM1y.DFD@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) As far as I can see, not a brick is the same in the two constructions! Just because yours is the first one you've seen in Lego, you shouldn't (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Black Falcon minifigure sculpture

Very impressive! I like how you made the helmet and spear, and the Black Falcon symbol on the torso is great! Stephen (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: MM Basil's Artisan Shop

Josh, Sorry for the long wait as you might have noticed from my homepage that we were busy with the new SW sets. We're already in the process of building another project using the same roof design and yes it's a good complement to the more familiar (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Dec. 26 - Dec 31, 2002

(...) This should be: 2825 The Meadowsweets. /Eric M/ (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Ist ja schon vorbei - Xmas 2002. // War: Na, Blaubärte - schöne Weihnachten gehabt?

In lugnet.loc.de, Johannes Koehler writes: Wünsche allen Eisenbahnern, Piraten und AFOLs ein frohes und besinnliches Fest gehabt zu haben! Was gab es bei Euch an benoppten Geschenken? Hier außer Rumkugeln wie erwartet gar nichts weiter.... (...) Ne, (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Technic, Gear Timing Wheel 8 Tooth

Has this part been modeled? I have no clue of the part number or if this is the correct name. This name came from BrickLink and the part number for the image is g8l. I have mine from the 8479 - Code Pilot. Hope I am not bothering anyone about these (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine zu macht...

In lugnet.loc.de, Johannes Koehler writes: N'abend + endlich Weihnachten vorbei! (...) Ohhhhhhhch! Armer Jojo; und eine Runde bedauern! (...) Was gab es denn in 2002? Viel Potter? Nette Santa Fe mit viel Zubehör. Für den Sammler auch die zwei (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  7115 Gungan Patrol Sets for sale

Hello! I seem to be overstocked in this item and want to get rid of a few of the extras. So if you are looking for some of these, today is your lucky day! Buy them in groups of 1 for 7.20 each Buy them in groups of 5 for 32.00 (6.40 each) Buy them (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact