 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14938
14937  |  14939
Subject:
7115 Gungan Patrol Sets for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 18:01:00 GMT

Hello!

I seem to be overstocked in this item and want to get rid of a few of the
extras. So if you are looking for some of these, today is your lucky day!

Buy them in groups of 1 for 7.20 each
Buy them in groups of 5 for 32.00 (6.40 each)
Buy them in groups of 10 for 56.00 (5.60 each)

Also, I have one lone 7186 Watto's Junkyard and two 7151 Sith Infiltrator
for sale too. Price negotiable, but I will only sell if I can make my
investment.

Want to get some? Email me at brickbros(at)cox(dot)net. First come first serve.

I am an eBay Silver Powerseller with 378 positive feedback as of today. I
gladly accept paypal! Please feel free to ask any questions!!!