 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14937
Re: FT: Lego 1772 Airport Container Truck MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 01:32:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Brendan Coughlin writes:
Hello all!

Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello! (is there an echo in here? Yes,
there is!!!!!)

You might consider just posting all 6 of your wanteds in one post rather
than six separate ones, since it appears you are willing to trade toward teh
same wanteds in each case (I did not check all 6 but did check 2 and they
seem the same to me)... just set the subject line to include all 6 of the
set numbers.

Saves on reading etc... hope that helps.

(most of what you want are on many an AFOL's wanted list)

Unfortuneately, Larry, some people may not know what the sets are just by
looking at the numbers which is why I included the name of the set.  And
unfortuneately the subject line would not allow me to include both the
numbers and the set together.  I thought I was being clear on it.  And I did
not want to post in one wanted ad.

I get really upset at this type of post because apparently I'm a horrible
poster.  I always get a comment after I post that I'm doing something wrong
and that I have to do it a certain way.  And now people get mail that
include these posts which are absolutely worthless.  In which case, I
apologize for this e-mail.  If anyone wants to give others suggestions on
how to post then E-MAIL them.  It is completely unnecessary to post on
lugnet.com.

Can I PLEASE get e-mails that talk about Lego as opposed to complaints on
how to post?!?!?!?  All I want to do is talk about Lego and all I want to do
is get sets that I do not have yet.  Lugnet is one of the very few places to
talk about Lego and it seems like all people do on here is whine and
complain about the stupidest of topics.  For crying out loud...let's PLEASE
just talk about LEGO!!!!