 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14936
Re: FT: Lego 1772 Airport Container Truck MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 23:49:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Brendan Coughlin writes:
Hello all!

Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello! (is there an echo in here? Yes,
there is!!!!!)

You might consider just posting all 6 of your wanteds in one post rather
than six separate ones, since it appears you are willing to trade toward teh
same wanteds in each case (I did not check all 6 but did check 2 and they
seem the same to me)... just set the subject line to include all 6 of the
set numbers.

Saves on reading etc... hope that helps.

(most of what you want are on many an AFOL's wanted list)