  *198387 (-20)
  Re: LEGO on 'Malcolm in the Middle'

(...) Dewey: "everybody is born smart!" Father: " how nice, a utopian society!" Dewey: " and the dumb people are ground-up and eaten!" Father: "Oh, a ‘cannibalistic’ utopian society... I see???" Sincerely, Richard You can reach me @ (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LEGO on 'Malcolm in the Middle'

The Lego folks probably loved it until this line came up. (paraphrasing it as best I can remember) Father: I think we need a school. Little Boy: We don't need schools in my society. Father: Oh, a utopian society, how do people learn? Little Boy: All (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hypothetically Speaking...

(...) What is the common goal??? That's what I'm trying to establish . Would people still want toywides or would they want something more? Do people just want more metroliners in 5 colors, or something more? *Do people really care, or would they (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Lego in the Middle!

On Sunday December the 10th, at 8:30 central time i was watching TV. I saw an episode of 'Malcome in the Middle,' where Lego products recieved about 7 min of prime-time air!!! Including the 6091 King Leo's Castle and other large mega-projects. I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Damped Shock Question?

Hi Jason, Both of my damped shocks on the 8448 failed so I gave Lego Australia a call and they replaced them with 4 new ones within a couple of weeks. The phone number is 1800 683 100 (Freecall). Cheers, Braith. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic)

  Re: WTB/WTT4 Pneumatic tubing connectors 8868/8443

(...) Oops. If you're okay with a non-purist solution, I recently saw a post on r.t.l that suggested using fuel line connectors from R/C airplanes to deal with the dearth of pneumatic tees. Ran (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: MUGs attending STUDfest 2001.1 in NSW

(...) Forgot about that ! We were just trying to give the Mexicans an extra travelling day with which to get the wagon train here and back. Plus with two possible events, SF + PHOUSE, there isn't much spare time. (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: RoseArt Freestyle Puzzle

These have appeared in KB toys in recent years. They're in KB Toy Works now, and the Orlando LIC has them too. I haven't tried one myself. -Erik (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.basic)

  Hondroid NSX

Photos from a trip to the local Hondroid dealer to check out the new 2202 models: (URL) couldn't get a test drive because the sales droids said they couldn't possibly sell a high end spacecraft to "talking meat", then started laughing so hard their (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hypothetically Speaking...

(...) Hear Hear, 6 or 8 either way bigger radius curves, 1/2 and 1/4 length straight track would be welcomed by all. If TLG wants sales to all, make a track adjustment pack available. While their at it "Y" and "X" points would be a nice addition (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Custom Builded Train Station

Just a suggestion on web page design... DO NOT use fullsize pics and just use Height and Width to resize them. It's just rude to people on dialups. If you want a page to have small thumbnails, MAKE THUMBNAILS, and link them to the fullsized pics. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4817 Dungeon

I'm still looking to trade parts, including the silver breastplates (up to 4) to get the 4817's black/brown minifig legs. If you want to order a bunch of 4817 from shop-at-home (if you're in the US) I could help you double your number of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FA(eBay): parts lots from Mars sets and Droid Escape - ending Mon

Auctions ending on Monday 11 Dec 2000 ---...--- 8 grey 4x4x6 quarter cylinders (URL) white 4x4x6 quarter cylinders (URL) grey 4x4 1/4 circle plates (URL) grey 8x8 radar dishes (URL) white INVERTED CORNER slopes (URL) minifig C3P0 SW droid (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  RoseArt Freestyle Puzzle

Hey all, I was baby-sitting (= BS-ing, hehe) last night and found something of interest. The girls had a RoseArt puzzle with the LEGO and Freestyle logos on them. Turned out the puzzle pieces (interlocking, but bad quality) had designs that resemble (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.basic)

  Selling 23 LBS of Lego w/bonuses!!

Season Greetings, My name is James Ng and I am selling 23LBS of Legos, including: Figures Horses Animals Technic Fabuland Lots of System Tons of Antique Pieces Lots of Unique Pieces Lots of Classic Space Instructions Baseplates Lego Compters Basic (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Hypothetically Speaking...

John Neal wrote in message <3A33F533.F484ACC4@u...st.net>... (...) *will* (...) track. (...) year." I'd say HOORAY to that! Kevin (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  LEGO sighting on FOX

Massive brik sighting on Malcolm in the Middle tonight...Dewey and his dad built a massive civilization out of just about every construction toy currently on the market, including lots of LEGO and knock-offs. I only caught one verifiable LEGO set (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Radius of the track (was Re: Need some help with some Train specs)

kai brodersen wrote in message ... (...) There you are then - now we're talking about the same thing! Divide the diameter (edge to edge) by 2 and you get the radius (centre to edge). Kevin (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hypothetically Speaking...

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3A342C3A.27804F...est.net... (...) it (...) akin (...) I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. I'm only a lurker in L.T right now - I'm not a serious buider yet, but one of the projects (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Znap's 200th message.!..

I posted this for 3 reasons: 1.) I hated looking at that "199". It was like looking at a rock on the edge of a cliff and thinking "why can't it just fall or get away from the edge?" 2.) I found the Znap set in the carrying case for 15 U.S. Dollars. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.znap)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact