 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9356
9355  |  9357
Subject:
Selling 23 LBS of Lego w/bonuses!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 02:41:34 GMT

Season Greetings,
My name is James Ng and I am selling 23LBS of Legos, including:
Figures
Horses
Animals
Technic
Fabuland
Lots of System
Tons of Antique Pieces
Lots of Unique Pieces
Lots of Classic Space
Instructions
Baseplates
Lego Compters
Basic Pieces
Figures w/accessories
MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!
I have a +1 Positive Feddback on eBay and +6 Positive Feedback on
YAHOO! Auctions. These are a must for a Lego collector... We are also
including the following as a bonus:
1X Australian Lego Collectors magazine
1X Complete Lego space set (small w/instructions)
3X Bonus Castle Minifiugures plus accesories
PLUS MORE LITTLE GOODIES!!!!
If you're interested put up an offer and e-mail me!!!!!
Thankyou for more info please contact me via this e-mail address,
sorry no pictures at the moment...

Regards,
James
james_ng@start.com.au