 General / 25177
Re: LEGO on 'Malcolm in the Middle'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 03:26:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christopher Tracey writes:
Tonight's episode of Malcolm in the Middle features LEGO and a few other
construction toy brands in a couple scenes.  The Dad and Dewey are
building a utopian society.  I saw King Leo's Fortress and  the Highway
Construction Set, but most of it was original creations.

There's a funny reference to how projects can go overboard on cost.

-chris

Dewey: "everybody is born smart!"
Father: " how nice, a utopian society!"
Dewey: " and the dumb people are ground-up and eaten!"
Father: "Oh, a ‘cannibalistic’ utopian society... I see???"

Sincerely,

                    Richard

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great-®