 General / 25183
Re: LEGO on 'Malcolm in the Middle'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:44:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel writes:

The whole Lego sub-plot was quite good. Having Malcom's mom destroy the
Utiopia "Godzilla-style" was great.

DANG IT!!!!

I had to go shopping last night because my wife is sick and I MISSED IT!!  I
don't suppose anyone has a tape of it that I can borrow...uh,
buy...uh...yeah right...like anyone's going to even read this.

--Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx