  *198082 (-20)
  Re: Technic Pneumatic Pumps and Pistons

I have renamed and enumbered the pneumatic parts I also have add the Pneumatic Switch and the Pneumatic T Piece Files are available here : (URL) _Technic Pneumatic Cylinder with 2 Inlets Medium 2793c01 Technic Pneumatic Cylinder with 2 Inlets Medium (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: sensori touch e rotation

Alcune correzioni: -Correzione1:la domanda riguardo ai sensori (passivi o attivi) è in realtà la seguente: ha senso impostare un sensore come attivo o passivo anche se non si tratta di un light sensor? -Correzione2: Ho trovato l'ultimate accessory (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Lego announc_e_ments

(...) The SW buckets in Australia have 'Made by LEGO Co, Seoul, Korea.' Surely they're up to more than just producing these. One of the Arctic sets here had a piece count on it (origins?), aren't piece counts a trade secret for ex-Euro sets. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Friday Dinner

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:G5AGI9.I8H@lugnet.com... (...) You missed Calum and some nosey #@*(% get in a shouting political debate. That was pretty funny. :) Iain (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  (canceled)

  Re: First Test of the Spamcake Drive

(...) No, that can't be true SPAMcake, more like Vegitarian SPAMcake. VegSPAM? -John Rudy (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Just thought you might like to know about my play...

While Shiri can boast over in Mass about being in a play, I can match her. I am in the SEVENTH ANNUAL OLDE TIME X-MAS RADIO HOUR at Appleseed. We have shows this Sat. (today) next Fri. and Sat. at 8:00pm, and tomorrow (sun) at 2:00 pm. We really (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: Mega Bloks set found in Mania magazine!!

(...) I am in the US, so my Mania Magazine would be different from yours. (...) And the boy is named Matthew and is age 10 in mine. (...) This very well could be!! (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 12,500+ elements on eBay

Hi all, I'd like to remind anyone who is interested that my parts auctions are ending this afternoon and there are still many good deals available. Check it out if you're looking for any new parts, especially Technic stuff. Chris (...) (URL) (...) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: First Test of the Spamcake Drive

(...) Hm? Shouldn't it be called the Spamcraft now? =P Oh, another question, can we have the light green flat 1x1s as Spamcake? Or maybe a different name for that color... SpamClone or something. -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) Good Lord is that obscure! At that rate, I expect to see a Gian Speeder, a Coruscant Taxi, and myriad other barely-seen items... best LFB (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego announcments

(...) Hey, they *do* have an "Outback Steakhouse" there...(shudder) (...) I wonder if all moulding is being handled in Europe, or if any thing at all is going to be done elsewhere...? I'm going to take my Dutch LoM box back to the US and check it (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) The Carrier can be seen when the battle droid commander on naboo talks to the nemoidians (sp?) through the holographic communication device. The carrier can be seen for about 2 seconds so keep your hand on that "pause" button. Greetz, Jay (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  FA (ebay): LEGO pirate set #6270 - Forbidden island

Hello, I have the following pirate set for auction on ebay: (URL) have a look, auction has just started at: $1.- Thank you for watching and bidding. Guenther Leitner (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay Listing Record?!?!

(...) Going on the category idea, there would also need to be a category for Lots. For example when some sells "28lbs of Lego", it would include both used sets and parts. From reading the threads, I am a little different in my thinking. I actually (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Lego announcments

(...) That's it, I'm off to Guam ;^) (...) What will happen now with the moulding mainly in Europe. Maybe with Lego Direct in op worldwide, the world will be in synch. (...) How far do you think the colour range will go ? pw (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lego announcments

(...) Nah, Guam probably goes through US S@H, being on the US postal route. :( Anyways, 2001 sets have shown up in Leiden (Netherlands) which, while not Australia, is pretty remarkable--last year it took a very very long time for them to appear on (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: aslo: new Technic product shown!

(...) If you look at the "Cyber Sriker Part II" on the left, notice the semi-"lower jaw" lookin' thing. That looks an awful lot like the Bionicle Finger that has the .mecha folks in a tizzy. Perhaps the Bioncle Hand isn't a prefab assembly, but a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

  sensori touch e rotation

Sto cercando di utilizzare i Touch Sensor con il LegOS, versione 0.2.3. Consultando l'Howto dei legOS, riguardo ai sensori di rotazione si parla di una variabile booleana TOUCH_X (X=1,2,3), ma, utilizzando tale variabile, al momento della (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) That's a good point. A REALLY good point. I don't remember seeing the Battle Droid Transport in Ep I...at all. Ever. Where was it? I figured the MTTs were about it. best Lindsay (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact