 Marketplace / Auctions / 7393
Re: 12,500+ elements on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 13:56:26 GMT

Hi all,

I'd like to remind anyone who is interested that my parts auctions are ending
this afternoon and there are still many good deals available.  Check it out if
you're looking for any new parts, especially Technic stuff.

Chris

In lugnet.market.auction, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
So here are the categories of my auctions:

Slopes -

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&query=%22LEG
O:S*

Minifig stuff -