  *197839 (-20)
  Re: Drab Box #1

Joel sent it to me, and I'll be sending it out after the weekend. Paul Sinasohn (...) the (...) your (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: What to do with all these INSTRUCTIONS?

Tell us what duplicates you have. I for one would be interested in some that I have lost..... Duq "AOL" <c470guy@aol.com> wrote in message news:G58ICo.7D7@lugnet.com... (...) not (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: vision command idea...

Is this what your looking for? (URL) Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Fusion" <mikefusion@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G599FE.CI5@lugnet.com... (...) day (...) low (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

(...) Gee, I hope LEGO carries on with their line of trains. I'm just glad I'm back in! -Harvey (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: hello?... (was "where is latest version of lego geek code")

(...) Sorry, I was busy. Derek's is the more recent. (...) That'd be kinda cool on the web interface ..... Steve (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

  Re: Eidolon Engineering releases Spiffcraft to Public

(...) Not yet. There are at least three different unofficial versions (hmm, maybe 4 -- I think I posted two different files). Someone should finish that thing up. Steve (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: KB Kids Surprise of the Day - Lego (SEEMS to allow more than one)

Hmmmmm, that's interesting. It just let me order FIVE of them on one order. Dang shipping and tax still made it $17 each, but I can't even FIND these around here. Ebates doesn't list KBKids anymore, DRAT! (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Mirroring models

Can anyone tell me how to mirror a model in MLCad or LDraw? I'm currently utilizing MLCad to make dat files of my Imperial Shuttle, and I've completed the left wing for it. I'd like to simply mirror the right wing, since it's an exact symetrical (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Idea for ldraw.org page

(...) That'd be nice, in a way. Do revisions count? Steve (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Classic Space Contest Voting

I could have sworn I posted this yesterday, but I can't find the post anywhere. On a related note... Before judging models, should I post a bunch of questions to clarify what hidden functionality a model might have? In a few cases, there is a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.contests)

  Multiple people/mass purchase/divide up pieces

Has anyone ever tried getting a number of people to chip in and buy like 10-20 copies of a set for dividing up pieces amongst themselves? I was thinking of this: Getting 4 or more people to all chip in the same amount of money & buy 10-20 copies of (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Actually, that's a debatable conclusion. Not that I want this to go to .debate. TLC definitely has the *resources* to put into such a project. So it's not impossible that they could come up with a better LEGO CAD. But I'm not sure that it's (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad)

  Re: First Test of the Spamcake Drive

(...) Oh, please- you guys are way over the top. There's nothing sinister about pan-frying Spam. That's the first step towards Spambled eggs- which is a breakfast that my kids really like. You think I'm kidding, don't you? I've never thought of Spam (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

(...) Well, what I want to see is DCC with automated everything. That would be the holy grail IMHO. I would gladly buy all new motors, points, transformer(s), etc to convert them over to DCC. Steve Martin martinsa@mail.com (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: KB Kids Surprise of the Day - Lego

$20 after shipping too. An OK price at less than $.03/pc, but not killer. I can't find any free shipping coupons anywhere either. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Kids Surprise of the Day - Lego

4291 (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) You might be supprised. I was just checking out your trolley yesterday and I am seriously considering copying it either in total or at least using some of your ideas. I like it a lot and it may one day show up on a NELUG train layout. Eric (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Libertador - Light Penetration Fighter

(...) fires (...) I guess I did fail to illistrate my point. Well for starters I should have explained this. I have used this "technology" since I was 8, though I explain it better now. Xlaxer nodes are similiar in function to Star Trek phasers (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) snip a lot of stuff that I wasn't going to comment on (...) Weird, I want everyone in the world to copy my trolleys, my caboose, and my train engines (actually only two, maybe three, of them). I don't think anyone will but hey why not dream. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Interim Trip Report

I thought I'd report on my trip so far. The trip got off with a bad omen. The plane we were supposed to fly had mechanical problems, but they found another plane and got us going onlyh a few minutes late. The plane change resulted in us flying (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact