 General / 25100
Re: What to do with all these INSTRUCTIONS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 18:09:50 GMT

Tell us what duplicates you have. I for one would be interested in some that
I have lost.....

Duq

"AOL" <c470guy@aol.com> wrote in message news:G58ICo.7D7@lugnet.com...
I have hundreds maybe thousands of instructions for mainly 1997-1999 sets.
A few earlier and a few newer.  Many duplicates, catalogs, posters and
inserts for sets of all sizes.  I dont want to throw them away and I do • not
expect a lotta money for them.  What shall I do? These are all for common
sets ao all themes.