  *197729 (-20)
  Re: Cheap Sets

(...) Congratulations!!! Way to go. Now you can get serious about your LEGO... :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My newest creation, Hell Gate Bridge NY

(...) Well, no, I'd have to categorise it as a type of through truss. Hell Gate and Sydney Harbor Bridge, for example, are suspension arch bridges. Essentially all members below the arch are in tension and the deck is suspended from the arch. (The (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cosa veggono le mie pupille?

(...) *FORSE* perchè il sito di cui si stava parlando lo è ??? 8-))))))) (...) Circa 8-))) La 956 è la versione americana della 853 ... almeno stando a Pause. CiaoCiaoSergio (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  FS LEGO 8482 TECHNIC CYBERMASTER / MINDSTORMS "Prototype"

FS LEGO TECHNIC 8482 CYBERMASTER / MINDSTORMS "Prototype" I'll ship this set just about anywhere on the planet for US$155. That is $155 inc. shipping. This is for the English Language version only. To see the set on BRICKSET.COM: (URL) come - First (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My newest creation, Hell Gate Bridge NY

(...) Great model Arne! Do you have the chance to come along after x-mas and join our train event in Braunschweig? I would love to see the bridge in real. BTW: Does anybody know something about this guy or has seen these pictures before? It's a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ONE: A Space Odyssey (UK Legomation!) - Old news?

The guy (Tim Drage) that is doing the film needs monkeys (>6). I do not have all that many, so if anyone does have a few spare - plaese comtact him. This is your chance to help a monkey leave the hum-drum life of a pirate set and enter movie (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: ONE: A Space Odyssey (UK Legomation!) - Old news?

The guy (Tim Drage) that is doing the film needs monkeys (>6). I do not have all that many, so if anyone does have a few spare - plaese comtact him. This is your chance to help a monkey leave the hum-drum life of a pirate set and enter movie (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: MLCAD Suggestions

You may also look here. (URL) is not as advanced as Fredriks curves in ldrawmode and the first program I made so it's not that very well constructed. If you want the sourcecode (and risk serious brain damage) I can mail it to you. Koen Fredrik (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: bend thingie creator.

I've now used the upvector and your rotation matrix. Makes things a lot simpler. Thanks a lot for the tips. koen (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Mike's Brickbay shop - new inventory added

(...) payments aren't "credit card" payments. They're bank account debits that are sent instantly because they're secured by a hold on the sender's credit card until the "add funds" transaction goes through. Check any of the payments I've sent you: (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: MLCAD Suggestions

(...) It depends on what kind mechanics you mean. I have no experience with programming in Windows, so that part beyond me. Regarding the mechanics behind the Bezier curve thingey, I would recommend looking at a tutorial/documentation I wrote here: (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) I don't have as much of a problem with that, but it's not as high quality as I'd like. Long term I think the ability to plug in different render engines is in plan. I do see this as a bit of a problem and would be interested in the opinions of (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: License - again

(...) The fact that I accept zlib is pretty irrelevant, really, inasmuch as I am neither a tool author nor a parts author. It DOES matter in that the wrong license happens to hamper my use of the lib, but not as much as what the parts authors think. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: MLCAD Suggestions

Chuck, do you mean a dll which generates some dat-lines to be included into the model? Than the idea is good, but the dll must be able to edit that as well. I mean assume the user generates something from the dll, and later he desides to change (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD Suggestions

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: G57oqH.20r@lugnet.com... <SNIP> (...) That's possible to do ... if it helps I will implement this. <SNIP> (...) The UNDO will be slow and eat some memory - the only (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Cheap Sets

(...) I'm doing it too ! I was distracted by my 3yo treading on his first Lego vehicles and getting an Adventurers crate embedded in his foot. HD, congratulations, maybe one day we will be calling you DDD (doctor...). (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LUGs and LTGs

Either I must be very tired or your URL does not point to the text you have shown. Exactly where did you find that list, Steve? John SRC wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: STUDfest VI, The final frontier.

(...) This isn't happening, Kev can't make it, so there will not be a photo shoot this time, maybe this photo shoot is an item for the extra-curricular events I plan for those months without 'fests. (...) Was I ? Not being a SW buff I couldn't tell (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) I'm in total agreement, I love the first batch stuff. Those sets are what brought me out of my "dark ages". Lego definitely did a great job with them. But as I look at some of the more recent sets such as the AT-ST, driod escape, Falcon etc. I (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Help with Macaroni history

OK, this is really a mystery. I never had the Cadillac, and I definitely know I never had the Dacta pack, because that's only 3 years old, and I would have had to order that myself. I seem to remember having these macaronis for quite a while... (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact