 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9312
Re: Mike's Brickbay shop - new inventory added
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 08:01:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Stanley writes:

This URL may be helpful for those new to
Paypal or those who have never done what Paypal calls an "eCheck" payment:

http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/paypal.html

Then again,  it may not:  the info there is incorrect.  "Instant eCheck"
payments aren't "credit card" payments.  They're bank account debits that are
sent instantly because they're secured by a hold on the sender's credit card
until the "add funds" transaction goes through.  Check any of the payments I've
sent you:  ever since I got "verified",  it's the only method of payment I've
used.  And my transaction logs show the source of funds as "Non Credit Card".

Ran