 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9311
9310  |  9312
Subject:
Mike's Brickbay shop - new inventory added
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 03:42:37 GMT

(I think a LOT of people may have not been notified of parts I added being
in their wishlist because I got a timeout message from Brickbay when I
opened my shop.  I know I had over 140 items that were wanted by at least
someone, so maybe that's what did it.)

Hey folks, I've reopened my Brickbay shop after adding parts from the
following sets:

7 copies of 7150 Tie Fighter & Y-Wing
9 copies of 7130 Snowspeeder

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mike

Note:  I'm going to start experimenting with non-bulk sales, but since I
have so many satisfied bulk customers I'm going to do so after I give
everyone a chance to buy the parts in large quantities first.

Also, please read the FAQ I have listed on my shop's main page, especially
the part about Paypal payments.  This URL may be helpful for those new to
Paypal or those who have never done what Paypal calls an "eCheck" payment:

http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/paypal.html

One more thing - it is fairly late Thursday night when I'm posting this.  I
am flying to DC for a conference on Sunday morning and will not return until
the following weekend.  What this means is that for those people who make
and pay for orders by Friday night I will be shipping their packages
Saturday morning.  But I will not be back in town to make the following
Saturday's ship date, so anything paid after Friday night will have to be
shipped on Monday the 18th.  I take pride in how quick I get people their
parts, and it pains me to know that I'll be slow in getting some of these
out (relative to when they might be paid for) but the delay will be
unavoidable with me being out of town.

I also *may* have limited e-mail access during the time of Dec 10-16.  I am
taking a couple of laptops with me to the conference and I plan on trying to
check mail on a daily basis, but if this hotel turns out to charge some
ridiculous rate for local calls I will probably limit my time online to
absolute emergencies.  So if you make an order on Sunday night and don't get
a confirmation till the following Sunday, don't be surprised.