 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9321
Re: Mike's Brickbay shop - new inventory added
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 19:24:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Stanley writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Stanley writes:
(I think a LOT of people may have not been notified of parts I added being
in their wishlist because I got a timeout message from Brickbay when I
opened my shop.  I know I had over 140 items that were wanted by at least
someone, so maybe that's what did it.)

Can't speak for anyone else, but I got wanted list notifies from your store
4 times yesterday. :/

Doh, that may have been my fault.  I got the timeout a couple of times and
didn't think the store had really opened, so I refreshed/retried.

Sorry.  :(

No biggie.  The biggest consequence was disappointment that there weren't
really a dozen or so items I wanted. :)

I'd suggest something to Dan to "fix" the problem (which isn't really a
problem, just a side effect), but don't think its worth his time.

James