  *197078 (-20)
  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I wonder if I have missed something important. When I read the information in the press release that people can use a free modeling program to represent their model and then submit it to buy the parts needed, I thought this program would be (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New 1x2 brick shape, fits technic pegs

(...) Wow! I just noticed that yesterday when I was sorting some lego into it's proper container, I was going to mention something about that and you beat me to it.. I do wonder what they are there for, again not all of my bricks have it. And new (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  MLCAD Suggestions

After several weeks of heavy MLCAD use, I offer these suggestions for future versions (or perhaps these features are available and I just haven't found them): Decimals for position: currently if a part's possition contains decimals, pressing one of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Which set has...?

(...) Here at the local Vroom & Dreesman, they've got the low-slope red roof brick pack, which has (IIRC) 4 or 8. I think Lego Outlets have them too...but I'm not sure outside that--if you're in Europe, though, a lot of toy stores seem to carry (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: License - again

I hear you clearly now Larry. However, on reflection, I still think the cost of providing a ldraw import ability into CREATOR II (Son of Creator – or is that blasphemy?) will be more than the benefits it would supply to the _public_. You have to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: VLC is mentioned in TLC's press release!

Robin Sather wrote in message <3a2df613.47146467@l...et.com>... (...) I suspect we were just in the "LUGNET dates" page that TLC referenced above that list. (...) I 'm sure you're right, we could probably have got something for the train show - but (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: F40PH Instructions on Brickshelf

Excellent work Bob. I can't wait to try one! "Bob Hayes" <bobhayes1@aol.com> wrote in message news:G55Kz7.CAy@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Walmart's carrying Droid Developer at 24.97?

(...) Yep, I saw them at a Wal-Mart here in Indiana last weekend. Now to wait another couple of years for the Darkside Developer... Jim (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Kids take charge of product development at LEGO.com

(...) What is meant by "now" in this context?? Are they referring to bulk bricks, or is this standard PR vaporware, "now" being sometime in 2002 :-) ? ++Lar (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

(...) Umm, no, different piece. I'm looking for the INVERSE arch: (URL) castle expander pack has the regular arch: (URL) far as I've been told (or know), only one set ever has had the inverse arches in grey (3 of them nonetheless), and it was a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: WTB skeleton minifigs ?

Thanks Troy, Your link got me started - might I have found what I wanted. Ronan "Troy Cefaratti" <mnementh@dsl.telocity.com> wrote in message news:G4w0nx.F2G@lugnet.com... (...) be (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I think one limitation will be related to the molds required for piece production. If the particular mold no longer exists, for example. But I'd bet that strong demand from consumers (like us) will bring out some fun pieces. -Suz (fingers (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Kids take charge of product development at LEGO.com

(...) What is meant by "now" in this context?? Or is this standard PR vaporware, "now" being sometime in 2002 :-) ? ++Lar (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 2001 SW found in VA

Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind when trekking to the other TRU's in the area. "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:G541nL.6Fx@lugnet.com... (...) couple (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) Cool so you don't have to buy a big set to get this fig?? I'd really like to get a couple of these as I'm building an army of the FK figs with that design. I think they could be used as a special forces leader or something... (if anyone still (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Walmart's carrying Droid Developer at 24.97?

I haven't gotten into Mindstorms,yet I'm morbidly curious if anyone has seen the Droid Developer deal at a Walmart in North Carolina. My brother just started working at a Walmart in SC; maybe I'll ask him to take a look as well. Cary (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:

(...) Thanks, I have just re-cancelled it. I have also mailed ebay. What was I saying about giving people the benefit of the doubt... Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Kids take charge of product development at LEGO.com

Republication of LEGO Company press release of Dec. 5, 2000: (URL) take charge of product development at LEGO.com As children and LEGO® builders write their wish lists this Christmas, they no longer have to choose which LEGO product they want - they (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.announce)

  Re: Wondering about creation rights (Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

Actually, TLC should state right up front an established amount of money for the designers of sets that could be broken down by the numbers of elements in the design. There is an obvious savings for them if they are able to reduce the number of set (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) It is nice to see your name appear, Tony. And on such a happy note! :-) -Suz (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact