  *197065 (-20)
  Re: WTB skeleton minifigs ?

Thanks Troy, Your link got me started - might I have found what I wanted. Ronan "Troy Cefaratti" <mnementh@dsl.telocity.com> wrote in message news:G4w0nx.F2G@lugnet.com... (...) be (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I think one limitation will be related to the molds required for piece production. If the particular mold no longer exists, for example. But I'd bet that strong demand from consumers (like us) will bring out some fun pieces. -Suz (fingers (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Kids take charge of product development at LEGO.com

(...) What is meant by "now" in this context?? Or is this standard PR vaporware, "now" being sometime in 2002 :-) ? ++Lar (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 2001 SW found in VA

Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind when trekking to the other TRU's in the area. "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:G541nL.6Fx@lugnet.com... (...) couple (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) Cool so you don't have to buy a big set to get this fig?? I'd really like to get a couple of these as I'm building an army of the FK figs with that design. I think they could be used as a special forces leader or something... (if anyone still (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Walmart's carrying Droid Developer at 24.97?

I haven't gotten into Mindstorms,yet I'm morbidly curious if anyone has seen the Droid Developer deal at a Walmart in North Carolina. My brother just started working at a Walmart in SC; maybe I'll ask him to take a look as well. Cary (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:

(...) Thanks, I have just re-cancelled it. I have also mailed ebay. What was I saying about giving people the benefit of the doubt... Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Kids take charge of product development at LEGO.com

Republication of LEGO Company press release of Dec. 5, 2000: (URL) take charge of product development at LEGO.com As children and LEGO® builders write their wish lists this Christmas, they no longer have to choose which LEGO product they want - they (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.announce)

  Re: Wondering about creation rights (Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

Actually, TLC should state right up front an established amount of money for the designers of sets that could be broken down by the numbers of elements in the design. There is an obvious savings for them if they are able to reduce the number of set (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) It is nice to see your name appear, Tony. And on such a happy note! :-) -Suz (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Wow wow slow down guys. That's just their objective. It will be a difficult job and they may only have a simple software for kids at the beginning. Frankly if they just provide a simple interface like BrickBay for each available part it would (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:

Eh, s/he's back. Looks like they re-bid minutes after you canceled. That is grounds for having the user suspended. "Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:G55EBA.Js4@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Which set has...?

Grumble, answered this once, network delays seem to have lost it. appy-polly-logies if this is a dup of content. (...) Dumb luck. Huw implemented a random minifig on the splash page of Brickset(tm) but try this... go here: (URL) select "railway (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 8440 - 8459 - 8462

Juda ha scritto nel messaggio ... (...) Farò un unico tentativo penso settimana prossima, ma non penso di arrivare sotto le 150, comunque vedi tu Ciao PACO (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Which set has...?

(...) best place to put it is lugnet.db.inv, and if you wouldn't mind terribly, Dan and I would love to add it to peeron.com, we'd be sure to give you credit for it. if you like, please mail a copy to: inv@peeron.com (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Which set has...?

It's only because the inventories are incomplete... that is to say that we only have 335 sets out of 4500 or so... :) but we're getting there. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I can't read it! No cookies

Yes, Dave. I'll put the press release and related text documents here: (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Which set has...?

(...) Parts can be looked up at any of the links at Partsref (URL) , including Technica and those by James Jessiman and Tim Vattima, but none are near complete. Dan and Jennifer Boger's site at (URL) is the only cross-referenced database being (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More Building Instructions for Scout?

(...) It almost seems as if the Scout is "withering on the vine." It's a cool little PBrick but there doesn't seem to be much specifically target at the Scout and the RDS. I have found that many of the models shown in the Mindstorms books can be (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.books)

  Off Topic Question

Ok, I know this is a star wars group - but I know there is much fan crossover. I am just hoping someone in this group could answer this: Is there a similar community to Lugnet for Star Trek fans - I have some old Star Trek novels I am thinking about (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact