  *197024 (-20)
  Re: Which set has...?

(...) I think you'll need a time machine. This has been a holy grail for some time. Certain limited subsets exist, for example there are sites where you can find *some* of the sets that contain a given minifig type. (URL) an example listing of sets (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: M.N.E.B. (6909/6969 combo alternate)

hey jonathan thanks for the compliment! ..joseph g (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Which $20 LoM mech should I buy?

I bought the blue one last week. I think it has good parts. The red one doesn't really do anything for me. I think it has something to do with the pinkish color... just doesn't seem right on a mecha, IMO. :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: License - again

(...) I'm sorry, I have to agree with you that it is indeed universally applicable, and yet... not actually relevant to the real question. The real question is this: What is the expected benefit of developing and releasing a CAD program - that is in (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Which set has...?

(...) I guess there was once a site on Internet with all parts and sets. On this site you can choose any brick and then it shows in which sets is this brick available and in which color. But I don't remember this URL. Can somebody help find this (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Wow. I never expected to see this post from Tony K. If someone had told me about it before I read it, I would have told them to get their eyes checked. :) Steve (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) used (am using) to make the AT-AT, showing scale, etc. in: (URL) and toscale2.GIF are the ones to look at-- the others have to do with the AT-AT walking) For anyone who actually wants to use my method, copy the scale of the grid on (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) US-centric (and LUGNET-centric). The only international mention (other than TLC employees) is of ITLUG, UKLUG, and VLC. A couple of glaring omissions are De Bouwsteen and the German community at (URL) (specifically, (URL)). Steve (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I am really surprised by this too - especially since a lot of AFOLs, more or less, do not buy all that much new Lego. Even sales at 10% would surprises me. Come on Brad? You must know! Tell us your secrets (the Lego ones). (...) Me too. Scott (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Which set has...?

I'm looking for red, 33 degree convex corner slopes. Are there any current sets that carry this piece? Bryan (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Nuovo Iscritto....

(...) Tanti auguri Ciao Ernesto P.S quale sarà il primo set lego che gli regalerai ?? (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: License - again

It is a moot point, but I view economics as: “A means by which alternatives may be structured so that a decision may be reached.” Therefore the sunk cost rule is universally applicable. If the conclusion is that the existing CAD set-up is not (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: NELUG Meeting, 12-18-2k 19:30:00

(...) That's pretty much the whole purpose of the club! You are, of course, welcome to attend, and we'd love to actually count you as a member, too. Don't worry, there aren't a whole lot of requirements for membership- we don't charge dues or (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Divers & Grey arches?

Ok, I remember that ONE of the divers sets reportedly had 3 INVERSE GREY 1x4x5 arches, but I'm not sure which one it was... Anyone know which set it was and where I might be able to pick some up? DaveE (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart Droid Developer Kits

(...) Given that the price is 24.97, it's definitely no mistake. The 6180 Search Sub was the same way--$14.97. The manager of my "special" Wal-Mart told me what the deal is with those: If it ends with a 7, it's a final markdown (like Target's 4), (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: NELUG Meeting, 12-18-2k 19:30:00

Hi there, I was wondering if your meetings were open to others or if it's a members only thing? I'm sort of interested in meeting other AFOL, but don't want to intrude. I live south of Boston, so you're the closest club to me. I've also been to the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:

(...) I'm not sure what NaRUed is, although I imagine it's like ToSsed here. Slight change in topic... and why I set FUT .theory... There was an article in Forbes recently (not in the online version, I just searched...) about "feedback blackmail". (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: License - again

(...) Right, but that's an implied understanding, not an explicit agreement. Basically, there should be a "part submission" page on ldraw.org. One of the features of that page should be a link to a full contributor's agreement. Another necessary (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Did any else notice the statistics in the "Dot-com crowd loves Lego" article? (URL) article quoted Shannon Hartnett from TLC - "She said U.S. sales to this group are up close to 8% from 1998, and nearly one in 10 Lego buyers is now a grownup, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:m3y9xt7q3s.fsf@...ldomain... (...) Hmm. As I just finished posting, before readin this, :-) ...it would be great if this software could import DAT files and convert them itself (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact