Hello, just see it here : the box : (URL) : (URL) : (URL) the parts, see the new design for the IR Tower, and a new "fiber optic" link for the MicroScout I presume. About programming, it seems to include some vision command stuff. - Christophe - (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics) !

  Re: doh! 2001 retail in stores

(...) Which Target would that be? travis (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  Re: There is an Advent contest this year at lego.com

(...) The Irish are as welcome to join in as any others... the flags designate the language of the instructions. James (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My ideas - Space, Castle, etc.

(...) Yes, yes, YES, YES, YES!!!!! Oh man, I would LOVE to see a nice black leather jacket with a Classic Space logo on the back! Please make it a nice, trendy straight-cut style. No elastic waist, please! MmmMMmMMmmm... leather jacket. ~Mark (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

(...) Also Sphinx's Secret Surprise, which despite sounding like an Egyptian Hermaphrodite porno, is on sale at KB as we speak. At least, the KBs around me. eric (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: NELUG participates in December 2nd and 3rd Greenberg Show.

(...) We kept some trains on tails of track, mostly running two at a time. But there was a short train we occasionally ran on the outside loop with the commuter rail... when it was parked, there was an engineer climbing into the locomotive. When it (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Line in MLcad come not over in POVRAY

Hello,i have a problem,im using MLcad then L3PAO to create a pov file. But i have drawn a line in mlcad with the add line function and with the add quad function.The quad come nice over in povray using l3pao,but the line dissapear.The lines are the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Classic Contest Entries

And here is my last entry: The Crater Bounder (URL) inspired by Tony Hafner's Astro Stalker. -Jon p.s. Todd, the link to the Outpost Explorer from the entries page is broken. I believe it should have a .html on the end instead of a / . Thanks. (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

Scientists are currently experimenting with the theory that antispamcake may be formed in a Tupperware container in the back of the fridge. This would account for the green coloration. Stay Tuned... ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: 5 wide sports hover car

Sweeeeeet. VRoom! :^D ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Droid Fighter (#7111) for $1.98 at Amazon.com

(...) Careful, you're going to resurrect the "What do you do with those 2x16 wedge thingies from the Droid Starfighter?" thread. Steve (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: There is an Advent contest this year at lego.com

I notice that there are only a few flags on the Christmas game on the lego website ... i guess that means Irish lego fans can't join in the fun :( (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 87° iscritto: Alessandro Ceccarelli

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message G53B30.G1s@lugnet.com... (...) Benvenuto Alessandro anche da parte mia, ItLUG-Roma sta crescendo a vista d'occhio ;-) -- LEg GOdt Domenico (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Nuovo catalogo (era: sono molto triste)

fabio sali <fabio.sali@tin.it> wrote in message G4zv1q.8z9@lugnet.com... (...) però bisogna ammettere che è un bel catalogo (tu parli del catalogo ottobre 2000, no?) incredibile come siano spariti del tutto i set pneumatici!!! in compenso è (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Soppressione pagina "mercatino"

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message G4vwJy.8AE@lugnet.com... (...) Ok per la lista dei desiderati, sono d'accordo anche per il link al negozio virtuale. -- LEg GOdt Domenico (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: There is an Advent contest this year at lego.com

(...) Yeah, there's nothing like the feeling you get when you read that email, telling you you've just won your top 5 sets. :) Aahhhh. I think this year's contest will provide better marketing data for LEGO. If they analyze the number of entries (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: L3P user primitive substitution

(...) Only if you can find them. I'm not sure the POV-Ray port of L3G0 is still around... (...) OK. (...) If this separate set of files were straight POV-Ray code, they could be kept in a separate directory, and the translator/renderer could include (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Bugs in RoboLab?

The text displayed is a mnemonic representation of the generated LASM code. In the case of the Motor function, it appears the mnemonic is incorrect but the generated LASM code is correct. I compared the motor function to RIS and earlier versions of (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Advances in Spamcake Technology

Just as long as it isn't verdigris... Hmm. That actually makes a little sense, as red and green are complements. Steve (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  6548/END OF SALE !

Hi Legofans, I inform you another Lego model is deleted from DYA website: NUMBER: 6548 NAME: Octan gas station YEAR: 1997 PIECES: 120 STOCK : 0 ! All is sold ! Sale is definitively closed and you won't find this Lego model (like other models listed (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 8 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.pun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact