 Local / United States / Wisconsin / Milwaukee / 59
Re: doh! 2001 retail in stores
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:53:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, Mark van 't Hooft writes:
I spotted some of the new SW sets and Life on Mars sets in my local Target
yesterday. The life on Mars sets look pretty cool. I bought a small one,
Mono Jet. It has light blue blocks!

Mark
Lugnet #485

Which Target would that be?