 Local / United States / Wisconsin / Milwaukee / 55
Re: doh! 2001 retail in stores
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 02:58:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, Joel Kuester writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Michael Perri writes:
While on a trip to the TRU by my house I found two of the Mars sets.
Getting all excited I drove to 4 of the TRU stores in Milwaukee, the Racine
one, 3 in Northern Illinois, and 1 Meijer's stores in IL and 2 in Indiana.
This is what I got in return.

hi,

4 TRUs in Milwaukee???
I know of the one in Brookfield and the one on south 27th street,
and the one up in Northridge shopping mall... but where is the 4th?

Tamy:  Both the TRUs I frequent (Brookfield and 27th) have Mars and Movie
Maker sets, but no new Star Wars yet.  I check them every other day (I live
near on and work near the other).  If you guys want I can post here when
something new shows up.

cheers!
Joel K

My mistake, I was counting the Racine TRU with the Milwaukee ones.  These
were the ones that I went to that night:  Northridge, Brookfield,
Southridge, Racine, Gurnee, Vernon Hills, Highland Park, and Schaumburg (the
one I was late to and got my ticket).  I also hit 3 Meijers stores, one in
Illinois and two in Indiana.

-Mike