 Znap / 239
Re: Interfacing Znap to System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:52:53 GMT

In lugnet.znap, Scott Lyttle writes:
I'm continuing work on the bridge.  I hope to have a monorail attached to
the bridge as well at some point.

You should look around Brickshelf.com, someone was working on a monorail system
using Znap as the rail. Perhaps you could intergrate the track and the bridge's
topmost strut into one Znap thing-bob.

Aaron