 Znap / 238
Re: Interfacing Znap to System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 21:25:41 GMT

Why are there star wars people all over that bridge ?  Is that a Jar-Jar
signalman I see working for the railroad ? Inquiring minds want to know ;)

Ray

Well, truth be told, I just wanted a place to put all the Star Wars figures
together, and we were running out of space (no pun intended there) to put
figures.  The bridge was empty, and I had a handful of Star Wars figures
closeby, so I just put them there.  Jarjar is tempting fate by crossing over
two live tracks...I think Lewis Valentine's "General" steam engine knocked
him over at one point.

I'm continuing work on the bridge.  I hope to have a monorail attached to
the bridge as well at some point.

-Scott