 Znap / 234
Re: Interfacing Znap to System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 23:04:48 GMT

In lugnet.znap, Scott Lyttle writes:

I'm working on a project with the ZNAP.  As I come up with some skinning
techniques, I'll try to keep them posted here.  Until then, you can look at
my latest ZANP project--a double wide train bridge at 110 studs long.  Here
it is: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=105239

Scott Lyttle

Why are there star wars people all over that bridge ?  Is that a Jar-Jar
signalman I see working for the railroad ? Inquiring minds want to know ;)

Ray