 Western/Wild West / * (-5)
Subject:
Buffalo Bill Wild West Roughriders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2013 16:03:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The Buffalo Bill’s Wild West and Congress of Rough Riders of the World shows created by William Frederick Cody, better known as Buffalo Bill, can be credited with helping to create and preserve the dramatic myth of the Rough Riders and the American Old West.

Click the pic for more details...

AC

Subject:
Selling New In Box LEGO Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western, lugnet.sports, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 19:12:22 GMT

Due to a family emergency I need to sell my NEW IN BOX LEGO Collection. The list is very long to list here so I’m only going to list the themes that are available and give you a link to where you can see full details, images and more.

Adventure Sets

Belville Sets

Bionicle Sets

Castle Sets

Misc Sets

Sports Sets

Sculpture Sets

Star Wars Sets

Studio Sets

Town Sets

Train Sets (9v ONLY)

Wild West Sets

Promotional Sets

See the full details here: http://vault.theartofwarfare.net/AMP/LEGO/forsale.htm

-AHui

Subject:
Wal'itop'e Hanska in his Bull Boat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.western
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2009 23:43:03 GMT

Wal’itop’e Hanska (Long Paddle) in his Bull Boat A Vignette On an 8 x 8 base

Bull Boats were made by native north americans who built tublike boats with framework of willow poles, and covered them with raw buffalo hides.

The full story and more pictures are on this web page http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/97157

Subject:
Seasonal Community Spirit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.inst, lugnet.people, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad, lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:35:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Maybe the time of year has something to do with it, but I must confess to have been moved by the generosity of a few talented builders lately. Seperately, we’ve seen Eric Sophie, Tim Gould and Mark Neumann sharing not only their MOCs, but also instructions to their MOCs with the community.

Over the years, we’ve seen all sorts of claims, conflict and general angst about intellectual property in MOCs, using other people’s ideas, failing to credit other people and so on, but in the last month we’ve had three people I regard as great builders openly sharing their work. Not selling it, not offering its use on some limited basis, not requiring credit: just sharing, and encouraging people to build.

So, kudos to Eric, Tim and Mark for their actions, and wishing everyone the best for the season.

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux

Please consider your FUT if replying.

Subject:
Western Train with instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2008 03:15:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

I thought that it might be nice to do something for the community to finish of 2009. So I’ve begun a project to develop a Western Train along with some instructions.

BS

Instructions (as MPD)

I’ll be adding new posts when I complete new stock so check back regularly.

Hope you enjoy it and may 2009 be a great year.

Tim

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact