 Western/Wild West / *846 (-5)
Re: MOC: The Old West
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 19:18:59 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Michael Huffman wrote:
   Just wanted to share my Old West town created for the Festival of the Masters event, taken place at Downtown Disney, in Orlando, Florida:

That’s a nice scene, I like the way the row of round plates 1x1 work near the top of the brown building white the blue boardwalk canopy, and I like the brown two-toned boardwalk canopy on the far right.

Please inform Scott Miller that I’ve made two simple changes to my own copy of the set #10015 / set #4534 passenger wagon, i feel this improves it’s appearence considerably:
  • replace the red roof plates and tiles by brown plates and tiles
  • shorten the boogies by one stud (using a partwise cheap and relative simple adaptation)
For details, see http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=49884

Re: MOC: The Old West
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:27:17 GMT

A simple and beautiful diorama. Very nice work capturing a complete scene.

Thanks for sharing and God Bless,

Nathan

MOC: The Old West
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 23:51:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Just wanted to share my Old West town created for the Festival of the Masters event, taken place at Downtown Disney, in Orlando, Florida:

(photo by Joe Meno)

(photo by Todd Thuma)

(photo by brickbuilder711)

The Old West town was a collaboration effort, the steam engine, tender & passenger car was build by Scott Miller, fellow GFLUG member.

As you can tell, it’s been modified a bit since my original upload to Flickr... all it’s missing is some cows. :)

Enjoy,
--Mike.

Subject:
Happy Halloween
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.western, lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 19:34:26 GMT

Just spreading a little holiday fear!

Subject:
MOC's: House of Ill Repute & General Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 02:36:10 GMT

Hey all,

Hope y'all en-joy these "Deadwood" inspired dioramas!

<<http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Corpseville.htm>>

They've been languishing on my shelf for months, dig the dust!

Dave S.

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact