 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4325
MOC: The Old West
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 23:51:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Just wanted to share my Old West town created for the Festival of the Masters event, taken place at Downtown Disney, in Orlando, Florida:

(photo by Joe Meno)

(photo by Todd Thuma)

(photo by brickbuilder711)

The Old West town was a collaboration effort, the steam engine, tender & passenger car was build by Scott Miller, fellow GFLUG member.

As you can tell, it’s been modified a bit since my original upload to Flickr... all it’s missing is some cows. :)

Enjoy,
--Mike.