 Western/Wild West / *811 (-20)
  Re: You can't fight in here! Its the War Room!

"Leonard Hoffman" <lahoffma@mailer.fsu.edu> wrote in message news:IL0rxF.17xy@lugnet.com... (...) Well, duh, Lenny. It's OBVIOUSLY on another planet and you have to get to another planet through SPACE! :P Rob (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.space)

  Re: You can't fight in here! Its the War Room!

(...) It's an interesting Vignette. I kinda expected a diorama from Dr.Stranglove, tho :( But a question - how is this space? Tan uniforms, the maps, and the battleground thingee all make me think WW2 at the latest - more like a Victorian era (...) (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.space)

  Re: North to Alaska, We're Going North, The Rush is On!

(...) Have you ever heard the Dwight Yoakum version? It's pretty good. Nice little vig - it'd be neat to see a series of these. Too bad those dogs don't come in real gray. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, FTX)

  North to Alaska, We're Going North, The Rush is On!

"Sam crossed the majestic mountains, To the valleys far below, He talked to his team of huskies, As he mushed 'em through the snow, With the northern lights a-running wild, In the land of the midnight sun, Yes,Sam McCord was a mighty man, In the (...) (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.western, lugnet.town)

  You can't fight in here! Its the War Room!

(URL) The whole gallery (also containing other vignettes): (URL) Steve (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.space)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

This is my final plea and I will be silent about this (I will post the results though) from now on. Lugnet isn't filled with little children. There are thousands, I think, of members here who have jobs, families, children, spouses and other things (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

I know this is posted to many many groups, but I really need people from all interests to help take this survey. There are so many members here at Lugnet yet I feared too few ever check the home page or .general. So, I plea with all of you to allow (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western)

  Paint Your War-God...?

Hey all, Here's two more totally unrelated vignettes I made this afternoon. First, we have Pippin Read exploring the temple of Ares: (URL) The gallery, along with other Adventurer vignettes (when modified of course): (URL) And second, we have a (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.western, lugnet.build)

  There's Gold in Them There Hills!

Hey all, Took the day off from studying and made up a few more vignettes today. These are inspired by my hometown smack-dab in the center of California's gold country: First, a prospector finds gold in his pan: (URL) And second, two miners prepare (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.build, lugnet.western)

  North Central Positronics Ltd.... Presents Andy

Hey all, This scene is a bit of a spoiler so if you plan to read the books you might wish to skip it... Threw together a third Dark Tower vignette tonight. This one is also from Book Five (Wolves of the Calla). Short synopsis of the scene: Eddie (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.western, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.vignette)

  Wolves of the Calla

Hello all, Threw together another Dark Tower vignette. This one is from Book 5: Wolves of the Calla. Not much too this one, as the horse and wheel chair take up a lot of space. Anyhow, to explain the scene a bit: Susannah Dean, armed with her (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.western, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.vignette)

  Four new vignettes

Hey all, Four new vigs: (URL) Fix> (2 URLs) Joe> (URL) Recreation of the Buster Keaton stunt. Also, my first animated gif! (3 URLs) Joe stops by the saloon for a drink.> (URL) Hope you enjoy. Bruce (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.western, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX) !

  Re: Charyoo Tree

(...) Leia from Cloud City. Steve (19 years ago, 26-Jun-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.western, lugnet.build)

  Re: Charyoo Tree

Excellent work, Bruce. Long days and pleasant nights. Pete (19 years ago, 26-Jun-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.western, lugnet.build)

  Re: Charyoo Tree

Hey Steve, Cool and creepy vig. What torso is the victim wearing, btw? Bruce (19 years ago, 26-Jun-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.western, lugnet.build)

  Charyoo Tree

Hey all, Threw together a little Dark Tower (Stephen King) vignette tonight. Its from Book 4: Wizard and Glass. (URL) Here we have Susan Delgado meeting her end on Reap-Night while Aunt Cordelia and the Witch Rhea of the Coos look on. Gallery here: (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jun-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.western, lugnet.build)

  BayLTC in Danville!

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displaying at the Museum of the San Ramon Valley in Danville, (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.western, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: My First Mega-Vignette: Saloon

(...) Hi, and thankyou! I think the vignettes are very well done, and the pictures are excellent, what camera do you have? (I am looking for a new one) Taken one at a time the vigs give a fine overview of the dangers of wild west life, well composed (...) (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, FTX)

  My First Mega-Vignette: Saloon

(2 URLs) Please let me know what you think! -- Nathan Wells (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  "So fell Lord Perth..."

Hey all, I always thought this was a cool scene from the Dark Tower series, so I thought I'd make it out of Lego. The gunslinger and his ka-tet come upon the wreckage of an old airplane, and its haughty pilot. (URL) Hope you like it, Steve (19 years ago, 15-May-05, to lugnet.western, lugnet.build.military)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact