 Local / United States / California / Sacramento / 89
88  |  90
Subject:
BayLTC in Danville!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.western, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 03:17:05 GMT

For Immediate Release
Contact:
Russell Clark
rclark@telis.org
408.605.5412 (cell)

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is
pleased to announce that we will be displaying at the Museum of the San
Ramon Valley in Danville, CA to help in celebrating Train Appreciation
Month. Our layout will be on display for a period of one week. We will be
setting up on Sunday and Monday, July 10-11, and our layout will be up and
running on the morning of Tuesday, July 12.

We will be presenting a self-running 13'x25' layout with several loops of
trains running through downtown/mainstreet, farming, waterfront, and
suburban scenes. The theme of this layout is "Railroad in the Central
Valley", and will feature locally-based scenes ranging from the 1850s to the
1950s.

Here are the show details:

July 12-17, 2005

Museum of the San Ramon Valley
Corner of Railroad and West Prospect Avenues
Danville, CA 94526

Directions from I-680 North:
Turn left on Sycamore Valley Road, turn right on San Ramon Valley Road, and
then turn left on Railroad Avenue. The Museum is at the intersection of
Railroad Avenue and West Prospect Avenue.

Directions from I-680 South:
Turn right on Sycamore Valley Road, turn right on San Ramon Valley Road, and
then turn left on Railroad Avenue. The Museum is at the intersection of
Railroad Avenue and West Prospect Avenue.

Museum Hours:
Closed Monday
10am-1pm Tuesday-Friday & Sunday
9am-3pm Saturday

Admission: Donation

Information may be obtained by calling 925.837.3750, emailing
MSRV@mindspring.com, or by visiting http://www.museumsrv.org or
http://www.baylug.org.

--
Russell Clark