 Trains / Train Organizations / 2615
Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 15:46:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Paul Janssen wrote:
   There is no GATS or Greenberg in Columbus till Feb. 2005, but last year we did the Dayton GATS, which would be ideal for Indylug to come see/participate (?) (Dayton is pretty much right in between Columbus and Indianapolis).

Yup, it would be about a 2 hour drive to Dayton, however, that is the weekend prior to the Indy GATS which we’ll participate in. I don’t think too many of the guys could do back to back weekends, although it would be fun to have two LEGO layouts at one GATS.

   I’ll keep you guys posted as to when/where we’ll be next (including the size and content of layout,

I’ll keep an eye out for any future shows you list. Brian