 Trains / Train Organizations / 2612
Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:19:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Mark Peterson wrote:
   I was wondering how tall the buildings are in feet.

thanks

mark

indylug

We adopted a scale of 1 brick = 1 meter:

The tallest so far, the LeVeque (white), is 169 bricks tall (antenna not counted), which is 5 feet and 4 inches. Huntington Bank (sand red/trans-blue): 156 bricks or 4 feet and 11 inches Vern Riffe (tan/trans-green): 155 bricks or 4 feet and 10.5 inches Border (white/blue): 137 bricks or 4 feet and 4 inches

Under construction are: Franklin County courthouse (black/dark-grey): will become 141 bricks (4 feet 5 inches) One Nationwide Plaza (white/black): will become 148 bricks (4 feet 7 inches) Rhodes Office tower (light grey): will become 193 bricks (6 feet 1 inch).

One Nationwide will have a 60 brick tall antenna. Top of that antenna will likely be the highest point in our downtown project (6 feet 6 inches), although the antennas on the Rhodes will be within just a few bricks.

Paul