 Events / 1162
  Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

Last weekend, COLTC displayed at the Greenberg Toy, Train, and Hobby show, in Columbus, Ohio. We had one of our largest displays to date in our young life (we just turned 1 year old). We had an L-shaped, 30 x 30 foot display, with a total of 4 (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

(...) That's pretty amazing. I was looking at the LeVeque Tower on Brickshelf yesterday and wondered who was responsible for it.. Very nice! (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

I was wondering how tall the buildings are in feet. thanks mark indylug (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

(...) We adopted a scale of 1 brick = 1 meter: The tallest so far, the LeVeque (white), is 169 bricks tall (antenna not counted), which is 5 feet and 4 inches. Huntington Bank (sand red/trans-blue): 156 bricks or 4 feet and 11 inches Vern Riffe (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

(...) Paul, I stand in awe at the scale you guys can build! Who owns the 18 wheeler? Because you must need one to haul those huge buildings around the State of Ohio. When is you next show? IndyLUG is going to caravan over to see your stuff in (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

(...) so true! The next member to join will have to have at least a cargo-van, or an SUV/Truck with a trailer! As for next shows, that's up in the air. Besides the "standard" shows like GATS and Greenberg, we have a bunch of invitations. At our next (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

(...) Yup, it would be about a 2 hour drive to Dayton, however, that is the weekend prior to the Indy GATS which we'll participate in. I don't think too many of the guys could do back to back weekends, although it would be fun to have two LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

Woa, you guys really like to build big! Those are very nice sky scrapers. I cannot decide if I like the white skyscraper best or if the beach houses win out. Funny thing is that I had a hard time finding pictures of the trains! I looks like you put (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

I didn't really notice until you pointed it out! There was at least one new train that appeared at the show: (2 URLs) The pictures are not from the show, but close enough. :) Some building instructions are available. (The site and building (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org)