 Trains / 6954
Re: Lego Points Motor Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 20:25:37 GMT

ludo soete wrote:

A while ago Ludo Soete, Ed McGlynn, and others were talking about a direct
drive automated point mechanism. I was inspired by their discussion, so I
updated my points. My new design is really their design, but I have posted
pictures here

Thanks for using one of my ideas.
I hope you'll have a lot of fun with it.
I don't use it due to the lack of space and .... my kids (age 6 & 3 1/2).
They tear my constructions faster down than i can make them :(

I have been wondering how I will work that out with my son (7 weeks), but I
have some time before I have to work that out.

Thanks again,
Chris

http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/trains/pointsnew/points.htm

Like the text says, they work great on all but the highest power setting.

Chris

--

regards and play well,
Ludo