 Trains / 31165
Re: PCC Street Cars and NJT PATH Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 00:37:51 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
I had been building a 1940's(?) Brooklyn Street Car when I vacationed in San
Francisco recently and saw many different paint schemes.  I decided to build one
in a different color:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/225244

Also, this weekend I finished up a NJT PATH train:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/225752

Not really being well versed in building trains I am pleased with the results of
all and am going to get working on a Red Bird subway car next.

Enjoy!

Jonathan

Oh Wow! These are very beautiful. The PCC Trolleys are my favorite but the PATH
train is really nice too.

Cale