 Trains / 31164
Re: PCC Street Cars and NJT PATH Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:56:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   I had been building a 1940’s(?) Brooklyn Street Car when I vacationed in San Francisco recently and saw many different paint schemes. I decided to build one in a different color:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/225244 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=445027

Oh, baby, Jonathan-- those are so sweet! I just LOVE the colors, especially the orange and red. They look terrific-- you really nailed a PCC trolley! And 8 wide to boot? Icing on teh cake! :d

   Also, this weekend I finished up a NJT PATH train:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/225752

Not really being well versed in building trains I am pleased with the results of all and am going to get working on a Red Bird subway car next.

Enjoy!

The PATH car looks really nice as well-- lots of nice details in there. That dark blue/light gray combo really pops. Great photography, too!

Thanks for sharing!

JOHN