 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4534

Subject:
PCC Street Cars and NJT PATH Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 12:40:27 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I had been building a 1940's(?) Brooklyn Street Car when I vacationed in San
Francisco recently and saw many different paint schemes.  I decided to build one
in a different color:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/225244

Also, this weekend I finished up a NJT PATH train:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/225752

Not really being well versed in building trains I am pleased with the results of
all and am going to get working on a Red Bird subway car next.

Enjoy!

Jonathan

Re: PCC Street Cars and NJT PATH Train
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   I had been building a 1940’s(?) Brooklyn Street Car when I vacationed in San Francisco recently and saw many different paint schemes. I decided to build one in a different color:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/225244 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=445027

Oh, baby, Jonathan-- those are so sweet! I just LOVE the colors, especially the orange and red. They look terrific-- you really nailed a PCC trolley! And 8 wide to boot? Icing on teh cake! :d

   Also, this weekend I finished up a NJT PATH train:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/225752

Not really being well versed in building trains I am pleased with the results of all and am going to get working on a Red Bird subway car next.

Enjoy!

The PATH car looks really nice as well-- lots of nice details in there. That dark blue/light gray combo really pops. Great photography, too!

Thanks for sharing!

JOHN

Re: PCC Street Cars and NJT PATH Train
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
I had been building a 1940's(?) Brooklyn Street Car when I vacationed in San
Francisco recently and saw many different paint schemes.  I decided to build one
in a different color:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/225244

Also, this weekend I finished up a NJT PATH train:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/225752

Not really being well versed in building trains I am pleased with the results of
all and am going to get working on a Red Bird subway car next.

Enjoy!

Jonathan

Oh Wow! These are very beautiful. The PCC Trolleys are my favorite but the PATH
train is really nice too.

Cale

Re: PCC Street Cars and NJT PATH Train
   Oh Wow! These are very beautiful. The PCC Trolleys are my favorite but the PATH train is really nice too.

Cale

Speaking of very beautiful: haven’t seen any of your MOCs posted here lately, Cale...wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean, say no more!

;-)

JOHN

Re: PCC Street Cars and NJT PATH Train
Arrgh! I wish I had known you were coming to SF - BAYLUG would have had a
get-together to meet you!

Paul Sinasohn
BAYLUG
LUGNET #115