 Trains / 31172
Re: PCC Street Cars and NJT PATH Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2010 02:56:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

   Great work on all of these. Was nice to see them pop up in my Facebook stream.

Hey, what does that mean? (“Facebook stream”)

JOHN

It’s the typically meaningless jibber jabber that uses your screen real estate when you look at Facebook.

Tim
Is that some sort of setting you have for LUGNET or perhaps MOCPages?

JOHN