 Trains / 30972
Re: BBB&C "new" 4-2-0 and Class A Shay locomotives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2009 06:14:00 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   I’ve been almost tempted to post a few of my latest trains here (especially the CAD ones for old times sake) but I wasn’t sure if there was anyone still reading .trains.

Tim

Oh yeah, there are folks still lurking about over here. I’ll occasionally glance at those fancy new “forums”, but there are way too many to keep track of. I depend on the RailBricks bloggers to point me to the best that’s out there that hasn’t shown up here.

Benn

PS, and now that John is back in town, I’m sure this forum will crackle to life.