 Trains / 30970
Re: BBB&C "new" 4-2-0 and Class A Shay locomotives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 2009 20:48:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:

   In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

   PS. I’m writing this on Lugnet to be retro. There’s still a lot of discussion on LEGO trains but Flickr has a lot of experienced train builders (and inexperienced) and Eurobricks has a lot of people in their trains forum.

Curse you, evil Timmy (and your nefarious sidekick Timmy, too!) for calling those who continue to choose to post on LUGNET dinosaurs!! I deeply resemble that remark!

I’ve probably posted here more recently than you ;)

   That is what you meant, right?

JOHN

But of course.

I’ve been almost tempted to post a few of my latest trains here (especially the CAD ones for old times sake) but I wasn’t sure if there was anyone still reading .trains.

Tim