 Trains / 30960

Subject:
BBB&C "new" 4-2-0 and Class A Shay locomotives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 06:37:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

A two truck, two cylinder, “Class A” Shay Locomotive

My BBB&C’s locomotive number 7

More pics and videos here.

and

The First Locomotive of the First Railroad in Texas

The 4-2-0 named the “General Sherman” (for Texas General Sidney Sherman) was the first locomotive of the Buffalo Bayou, Brazos and Colorado Railway

More pics and video here.

enjoy

kurt

Re: BBB&C "new" 4-2-0 and Class A Shay locomotives