 Trains / 29840
29839  |  29841
Subject:
LEGO 7996 and 9V
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 15:59:42 GMT

Hi,

I was just wondering - has anyone yet considered whether there might be a way to
"9voltify" the LEGO 7996 set (switched rail crossing)? I mean, there we do have
a very useful piece of track, however it is only usable for RC trains so far.
What could possibly be done about that?

While we are at it - would there be any way to modify the RC track to work with
"old style" 9V trains? I know it's probably not worth taking all the pain, but
since I'd like a 7996 for my layout, I thought I'd ask...

Thanks,

Jerry