 Trains / 29839
29838  |  29840
Subject:
Holiday Train (MOC Style)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 02:18:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all,
I know, it's been a loooong while since I've posted anything (let alone a MOC
announcement). But I've been working on this since before Christmas, and I think
that I've finally reached the point where I must stop, or it will take over the
whole house.
I got my first copy of the holiday train last year, when in was released. Since
then, I've been in contemplation on what to do with it to "flesh" it out some.
Those in the WAMALUG/WAMALTC group(s) have seen how I've fleshed it out so far
at train shows prior to the holidays this year, but this is a totally new
configuration. I've added more cars, and changed some pre-existing rolling
stock, created new versions of passenger cars, and a new "steam" engine/coal
tender.

The engine is a cross between the Lego MOT, and a steam engine idea that I had
many years ago (there is a very bad image buried in my Brickshelf folders
somewhere - if you what to see it, you'll have to hunt for it - it's not that
good, so I don't really recommend it).
Anyway, here is the new engine.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoman34/Holiday/100_3083.jpg

Here is an updated version of a tanker.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoman34/Holiday/100_3085.jpg

The rest of the pictures and movie clips should be veiwable after moderation
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=legoman34).
I hope you enjoy them.

Have fun!
C-Ya!